Kreuzen durch Kreuzberg hat viel Inspiration gebracht – auch das untenstehende Sprichwort.
“Grosse Wendungen werden nicht immer durch starke Hände herbeigeführt, sondern durch ein glückliches Zugreifen im geeigneten Augenblick”
(Jonathan Swift, irischer Schriftsteller)
a microcosmos city garden ©karin
Right now the New Business people are working in Berlin for three days in the Lower East Lab.
Exploring Berlin, observing trends and tendencies that could be relevant for their businesses, asking themselves questions like:
• What cycles do I see here?
• How does this inform me about my own rhythms?
• What can I learn from these developments?
• Where do I sense a strong signal and where do I sense weak or very subtle and fine signals?
• What could this mean for the best possible planning in my NEW BUSINESS and with my activities and projects?
Much more to come here from Berlin, stay tuned on this blog.
We are happy to present our new postcards for New Business #2.
Do you want to join us or are you interested in more information about the program:
- On March 13th, 2015, we will have a Day of the Open Doors at the Innovationsdorf in Bern from 12:00 to 20:00. If you would like to get to know us in person, come by for a visit.
- From 17:00 to 18:00 we will do an Information Event for the NEW BUSINESS #2 here in the Innovationsdorf on the 3rd floor.
We are looking forward to see you!